Thursday 1 January 2015

I've been called.


 Dear Sister Coultrup:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labour in the AUSTRALIA ADELAIDE Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, June 3, 2015. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language.

I was beyond surprised to be called to Australia! I am so excited to be serving a mission. It has always been a desire of mine and the time is finally here. I have to wait five months until I can leave, which is a long time, but that just gives me a while to be extra prepared!

I know that this Church is true. That the Gospel of Jesus Christ is one of happiness, love and families. I love my Heavenly Father and I love Jesus Christ and I am so grateful for his atoning sacrifice. I know that Joseph Smith restored the true Gospel to the Earth and that he was a Prophet of God. I will strive to be a good example and missionary for the Lord.



No comments:

Post a Comment