Friday 15 July 2016

Heaps Good



G'day everyone.
It has been a great week. Sorry I am emailing on Thursday again. President changed our Pday so we could take Sister Cruz to Victor Harbour today, which also means this will have to be a quick email.
This past week has been really great! Quite a few funny and interesting experiences. While my companion was ordering lunch in one of the City food courts I was sitting at the table closest to her waiting with my food. Some guy bumped me (he looked a little disheveled) and I looked up at him and he apologized. Then as he was walking away he turned back around and came up to me and said, "Hey, do you want a cat?" He swung his backpack around and opened it up and I looked in and saw a little Chihuahua. It wasn't a cat but a dog.. But still.. Then he said, "He isn't supposed to be in here." I asked what his "cat's" name was and he said, "Come Here". I laughed so hard, then he walked away. Aussies are interesting. 
smilin' in the rain
 We found a few new investigators, and we able to have dinner with that Chinese lady that we found last Sunday. We have also continued to work with the PVC. This weekend we went to the Stake Relief Society with it and a Baptism on Sunday. It was really great. We have also been given a car so that we can travel around the mission for various PVC appointments! Heaps good!
We also got rained on heaps, again, as per usual. Soaked to the bone. South Aus hasn't had this much rain in 75 years!!!
We also went to the Temple on Thursday. Which was amazing. I love to see the Temple.

I cut my companions hair... She begged me too, her hair was so long and beautiful. I will send before and after photos.
before

Sorry for the short email. Talk to you all on Monday, quite sure the Pday won't change again... Love you all!
Sister Coultrup
after
--
Sister Bethany Victoria Coultrup
Australia Adelaide Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment