Tuesday 15 March 2016



G'day mate,

How is everyone? I had a really awesome week! I have so many pictures and stories to share.

On Tuesday we had PDAY and we went to the Adelaide Central Market, which is world renowned. Even Jamie Oliver says it is one of the best markets in the world. We went with a member who was kind enough to take us and I had so much fun. I felt like I was in a movie, has anyone seen the movie Push with Dakota Fanning in it? When they are in this underground Chinese market place and it is dark and busy. That is what it was like. So many different smells accompanied by yelling market people trying to get your business. So cool! I hope I get to go back there. They had food from all over the world and it was all fairly cheap and delicious. I got to have an Italian donut called a Zeppoli. We had a great day. I will send some pictures of the City but they may not be that good because I took them while in a moving car.


Sa got baptized

This week we got a call saying we will be going on trade offs and that I will be going to HAPPY VALLEY with Sister Vaitaiki! So I got to go back to my birth area. I was so excited and I had the best time. It gets even better. I was surprised by... Sister Funaki! She came down from Brisbane this weekend for Brother Watts' 50th birthday party. I got to spend my trade off with Sister Funaki as well because she came out teaching with us pretty much the whole time. We got to see our recent converts and teach those who we all used to teach before together. It was so cool being with two of my previous companions in the same area we served in together. I got to see a lot of the people I dearly love. I really had the best time!!! I am still excited about it.
I also got to see Sister (Lisa) Travers this week as well at a fireside, she was a Sister I served around went on trade offs with in my training and she came back to the mission to visit as well!


Trainer came by for a visit

Also this Saturday Sa got baptized!!! We had President and Sister Parker come, as well as the senior missionary couple the Larkin's. It was a beautiful baptism and she got to be baptized by her new husband Foe. It took them a while to get the right positioning in the font, dancing around one another. Everyone giggled a bit before the ordinance actually took place. It was lovely to see her take the step to follow Jesus Christ more fully in her life.


Another visitor

I hope you all have a lovely week. That is all for now, sorry it is not too long, but I have lots of pictures to make up for it.

Love

Sister Coultrup


Hitting the streets
The market


--
Sister Bethany Victoria Coultrup
Australia Adelaide Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment