Tuesday 20 October 2015

God is mindful of each of his children



G'day!
This week has been all ups and downs!
First off we had a few little miracles I would like to share!
We went to drop by one of our investigators, we were walking up her driveway when she opened the door and excalimed, "God answered my prayer! I prayed to Him this morning and asked if He could send my Mormon Sisters to me today and you came!" We had a lovely visit and lesson with her. It was nice to see her recognize a prayer being answered and I was glad we followed the promptings of the Spirit and saw her our of the blue. 

In the same day we went to visit a less active who we have tried to see 4 times this past transfer and everytime she was on the phone and couldn't speak to us. We thought, okay let's just go try one more time. We went by and she answered the door. She was very upset and proceeded to tell us she just got some very bad news about her health. She said she can't speak to us now but will in the coming weeks when she is ready. She said I know God is there because every time I decide to pray, you rock up on my doorstep the same day.
God is mindful of each of His Children and their situations. It is the best feeling to be able to see that we are doing the Lord's work and we truly are instruments in His hands.
We found two new investigators this week! The work is going well. I am grateful to Heavenly Father for helping me along. I really would not be able to do this work without his support. One of our investigators moved back to China today though, which is sad. I have attached a picture of her and I. 


Last Pday we went to Victor Harbour... again. I LOVE IT! I would move to Victor Harbour. The Sisters and I went shopping along the harbour shops and then we joined the Elders and went on a hike up a bluff. It was such a beautiful hike. Australia is gorgeous. I hope you enjoy the photos. Also the Christie's Beach Sisters came over (they are in our district) and we filmed a little dance sequence to an EFY song. It was so funny, nice to just have some fun.
Sister Rooarii have started to find spiders in our flat... Every day there is a new one or two. Beacause it is getting warmer they are coming out more.. Help... We always get the broom and attack haha. 


We got transfer information this morning and it came as quite a shock. I am remaining in Aberfoyle Park, but Sister Rooarii is leaving! Noooo! So sad! I only just got her! There were a lot of changes to our district too, so I look forward to finding out what is going on at the transfer meeting tomorrow.
This following week should be interesting! The start to a new transfer with a new companion, again! Let's see how it goes!
Love you all,
Sister Coultrup

Some Picture explanations:
  

Picture in the cave - Spot Elder Skadins aka Gollum
Squishy face with Recent Convert



--
Sister Bethany Victoria Coultrup
Australia Adelaide Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment