Friday 27 May 2016

More rain, and sick.



G'day everyone.

Sorry I did not email on Monday, they moved Pday to today because we went to the temple :) Which was great as per usual.

I don't have much to talk about because last week I got really really really sick. I was in the flat  for four days. Still not sure if it was food poisoning or gastro.. But it was rough. I am feeling a lot better now though, but I was quite weak for a while.

Things over here have been pretty good. Other than the weather. It has just been absolutely chucking it these past few days and I always go home soggy and chilled. We showed up at an investigators house and she gave me a towel to dry my hair because we got caught in the rain, had no idea it was going to and then after that it just didn't stop for a few days. 


Sister Siale goes home soon, she leaves in the middle of the transfer so I will be companionless. I have no idea what is going to happen to me.

This week so far has been one of those weeks where no one wants to see you. It is probably because of the rain. But we had a miracle the other day where we had someone contact us and ask to meet up. So she is a new investigator now and it is awesome. We also have another baptismal date for our Colombian investigator. She was a member referral and she seems quite dedicated. So let's hope all goes well!

That is all for now, I hope things are alright back home. Love you all heaps!




Take care,


Sister Coultrup

--
Sister Bethany Victoria Coultrup
Australia Adelaide Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment