Tuesday 14 June 2016



G'day!

Hope everyone is well.

This past week has really flown by because it was insanely busy. Everyone wanted to say goodbye to Sister Siale before she left so we had the most tea dates I ever have had my whole time I have been in this area, squished all into 4 days. Crazy! It was such a relief getting rid of Sister Siale, she was so strange... Just kidding, I only said that because I know she will be reading this, love you! In reality, it was heart breaking. I hate saying goodbye to people, especially when you have no idea when or if you will ever see them again. But I know that she is needed at home now and she served a fantastic mission.

teary eyes
Sending my companion home
For the time being I have temporarily been stationed with Sister Taylor and Sister Villaneuva. They are the two that I share a flat with. We are working in both the City area and Allenby Gardens area. So we do half and half each day. It has been really hectic trying to make it work but we are enjoying ourselves. They are great Sisters and I am happy to be spending the week with some Sisters I know well.

Transfers will be next week, I will find out this Sunday who my companion is and what will be happening. I have a feeling lots of things are going to change. Oh also, just some news on my previous companion Sister Taufa, she just got transferred up to Darwin! Pretty cool. It is such a long ways away! I am excited for her. 

Visiting this crazy district

These past few days with the Sisters we have been going on splits with the members a lot because we are in a trio. Sister V and I have been doing a lot of door knocking which I was nervous to do because in the City we never door knock. It is all street contacting which I have become a lot more comfortable with. I also attended their district meeting which was great, so I will send a picture from that.

Hope you all have a great week. Love you heaps!!!

Sister Coultrup



--
Sister Bethany Victoria Coultrup
Australia Adelaide Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment